Reid & Miller Chartered Professional Accountants

This chart, from the CRA, indicates whether you need to deduct Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and employment insurance (EI) from the taxable allowances and benefits discussed in this guide, and shows which codes you should use to report them on the employee’s T4 slip.

View the resource below or if you wish you can view this resource on the CRA’s website by clicking on the CRA logo at the end of the page: